COLUMBUS SKIN CANCER CENTER
The Skin Cancer Unit provides multidisciplinary services for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers, using non-invasive equipment and diagnostic techniques as well as bioengineering in combination with the Clinic’s other activities.
The function of the Columbus Skin Cancer Unit is to ensure optimal, complete diagnosis and therapy for dermatological cancers. The broad objectives are to:
- Develop a homogeneous diagnostic-therapeutic standard;
- Define the care provided to patients;
- Promote scientific research in the field of skin cancers;
- Take advantage of emerging treatments and technologies;
- Create new synergies and agreements between specialists, patients’ groups and university centers;
- Provide training and teaching.