COLUMBUS COLOPROCTOLOGY UNIT CENTER
The coloproctology unit has been created to improve the diagnostic accuracy and the treatment efficacy of colo-rectal and pelvic floor disorders.
The surgeons of the Colorectal Unit are involved in clinical evaluation, diagnostic procedures and therapy, with the support of these medical equipes: Radiologists, Gastroenterologists, Endoscopists, Urologists and Gynecologists.
The Coloproctology Unit is involved in these diseases:
- Colo-rectal benign and malignant tumors
- Inflammatory bowel diseases
- Anorectal abscess and fistula
- Anal fissure
- Rectal prolapse
- Anal incontinence
- Inflammatory, premalignant and malignant skin conditions
- Defecation disorders
- Sacrococcygeal abscesses and fistula